So you’ve come to admire the work that can be saved by using ShoeBox, a time saver and a godsend however it seems that due to certificate expiration and Adobe Air being deprecated you can no longer install this amazing piece of software. Well fear not because here are the instructions to get it running.
- Download ShoeBox from http://renderhjs.net/shoebox/ or see the attached file below
- Download Adobe Air from: https://en.softonic.com/download/adobe-air/
- Run Adobe Air Installer
- When you double click on Shoebox air it shows the following message “The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged”…
- Go to windows menu and type “cmd” right click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as Administrator”
- Paste the following: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe” -ignoreExpiredCertificateTimestamp
- Select the “ShoeBox_3.6.5_public.air” installer on the select window and Install on the Prompt
- ShoeBox will be installed finally.