If you get the following error “Error establishing a database connection”
- Modify your wp-config.php and add the following line:
- Reload your website, usually under “wp-admin/maint/repair.php?”
- If the repairs didn’t go through and still get this message
” Some database problems could not be repaired. Please copy-and-paste the following list of errors to the WordPress support forums to get additional assistance. “
- Go to phpMyAdmin
(1) Log in to your phpMyAdmin or connect to it via your web hosting (cPanel?) backend.
(2) Select the database with the crashed table.
(3) Put a checkmark next to each crashed table.
(4) Select “Repair table” from the “With selected:” drop down at the bottom of the list.
- Reload website (it should work now)
More info on: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_options-table-is-marked-as-crashed-and-last-repair-failed-10/