License was not obtained
environment variable MAYA_LICENSE_METHOD=’standalone’
environment variable MAYA_LICENSE=’657e1′
License file override:
environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set
Just re-install your license.
Assuming your on WinVista/7/8…:
1) Hit the start button. Type “services.msc” and run it.
2) In Services, right-click “FLEXnet Licensing” and click “Stop”.
3) Hit the start button again. Type “taskmgr.exe”
4) In the processes tab, look for “LMU.EXE”. If you see it, right-click it and select “End Process”.
5) Open an explorer window (or go to “My Computer”). In the address bar, type “C:\ProgramData”
6) Delete the “FLEXnet” folder completely.
7) Relaunch Maya. It will have you re-activate.
- Go to c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2013\bin
- Make sure you have administrative privileges
- Edit the file “License.env” in notepad and reeplace it’s contents with this:
- Save the file
- Start Maya and wait for authorization window